Started in 2003 by Managing director Tony Walker, we’ve completed varying sized projects in Sheffield and the surrounding area. Lately mainly working on large scale domestic projects to high specifications and contemporary styles.
We are a team of trained experience craftsmen, utilising a wealth of experience to delivery high quality work, using traditional and modern materials. Along with our tradesmen we have project/site managers, accounts and purchasing, ensuring we get the best prices to pass onto our clients.
We coordinate with our clients on site and in our materials library/ meeting room at our office at S8, working closely on fine tuning all aspects of the budget, design and finishes.
We have a passion for good building, design and products. We have affiliations with local suppliers who we source good quality materials at discounted prices.
We are proud to have built some great relationships/friendships with our previous clients and collaborators.
- From first contact we will arrange a site visit within a week at a time to suit you.
- The following week we will return a detailed fixed price quote, clearly describing what’s included and what’s not, plus a long list of references from our previous clients.
- When instructed we will agree a start date and stick to it.
- When starting a project we’ll protect yours and your neighbour’s property and possessions.
- We will work closely with you to achieve your dream for your home, ensuring the space and finishes are exactly how you want.
- If you decide to add anything we will price it before carrying it out so that there are no surprises.
- We will be on site constantly from 8am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday. Finishing the project as quickly as possible whilst still maintaining a high quality of craftsmanship
- We’ll carry out as much work as possible before having to knock through.
- We take no money up front, we invoice every four weeks for the value of work done to that point.
- Before leaving site, we will make sure everything is complete, clean and working properly.