Tony started his career in the construction industry as an apprentice joiner over 20 years ago.
Once a fully trained joiner he branched out on his own starting on small projects and growing the business to where it is today.
Tony’s main rolls are;
- Meeting and liaising with clients.
- Working closely with clients on choices and designs.
- Technical design
After working in the construction industry many years, Michael moved onto Site Manager training and Health and safety Training
Michaels main rolls are;
- Organising tradesmen and materials
- Running projects
- In charge of Health and safety
- Meeting clients when needs be on site.
After Completing her Business degree Adrienne moved into the financial side of business.
Adrienne’s Main rolls are.
Purchasing and Communications
Ann has built great skills in systems and organisation.
Ann’s main rolls are;
- Purchasing materials for projects, continually making sure the correct price is paid for the best quality materials to keep the cost down for our clients.
- Making sure our social media is up to date
- Making sure our systems run correctly